The Promotion of International Education Award was designed to recognise those involved in the international school community that are actively involved in promoting international education. ECIS premium member schools can request a certificate for their nominated recipient, to be handed out at an awards ceremony or event. Schools are limited to one award annually.
The eligibility criteria state that the recipient:
* Must have made a significant and noteworthy contribution to the promotion of international education (this could include research, programme development and implementation or personal/public advocacy)
* Should be an exemplary citizen who exhibits person integrity, ethical professional practices, high personal expectations, a positive attitude and demeanour towards others and seeks to understand and promote an understanding and appreciation of other cultures and educational programmes;
* Must contribute above and beyond normal contractual obligations (if a school employee) and demonstrate the ability to excel at inspiring and leading others.
What you receive from ECIS
* Each Premium school has one nomination for each award per year per category.
* Award certificates can be sent electronically or by post
* Award pins will be sent in the post to the school address on record
Timescales for Nominations
* Nominations open annually on 1st March and close on 1st July.
* Award nominations received outside these dates will not be considered.
* Please allow 4 weeks for award to be processed.
For more information please click here
For nomination form, please click here